A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lederman is Good. Dr. Lederman has been reviewed by 17 patients who have provided 13 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lederman, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Essential Tremor (ET) and Essential Tremor ET.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lederman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lederman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Metrohealth Medical Center
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lederman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lederman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Lederman practice?
Dr. Richard Lederman practices Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Lederman, Dr. Ricardo Lederman, Dr. Rich Lederman, Dr. Richie Lederman, Dr. Rick Lederman, Dr. Rickey Lederman