A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lederman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lederman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lederman, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Parkinson Disease
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Lederman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Lederman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- MetroHealth Medical Center
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Joel Lederman MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Lederman practice?
- Dr. Richard Lederman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lederman practices Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Elyria, OH.
See Cleveland Neurologists.