A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lederman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lederman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lederman, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Movement Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Parkinson Disease
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Lederman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Lederman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- MetroHealth Medical Center
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lederman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Lederman practice?
Dr. Richard Lederman practices Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Neurologists.