Dr. Richard Lederman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Lederman?

July 13th, 2017

Waste of Time

I pursued an opinion from Cleveland Clinic because I'd had undiagnosed strange neuro symptoms after seeing a variety of specialists, tests run, etc. Dr. Lederman was immediately dismissive, refused to review my past medical records, and suggested my symptoms were psychological. Although one of the tests he ordered was abnormal, his letter to my PCP suggested all my tests were normal (although all were not normal) and that I needed a psych evaluation. Although I'd been hopeful to find answers at Cleveland Clinic due to its esteemed reputation, I was thoroughly disappointed by Dr. Lederman.

April 8th, 2015

Unhelpful and uninformed

Beyond what's already been said (arrogant, rude bedside manner,) I'm not at all convinced his diagnosis was accurate. He basically said I was doomed and that I had no treatment options without even performing any type of test to support his diagnosis. I don't trust him at all.

April 4th, 2015

Wish we read the reviews first. Arrogant. made patient feel like symptoms were made up.

January 13th, 2015

Run for the hills.

He doesn't even deserve a star. He is completely unprofessional, arrogant, and I'm disgusted.

October 11th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Lederman's for more than 10 years. His treatment has been excellent. However, working with the fiancial department at Cleveland Clinic has been a nightmare. Cleveland Clinic does very little to assist in getting their billing to the insurance company correct. Cleveland Clinic says they will call back, but no one ever calls.

July 20th, 2012

Good Experience

I was a little hesitant going into my appointment after reading some of these reviews. I have been experiencing some strange symptoms that i could not tell if they had to do with my anxiety or something different.The nurse was great! Just very pleasant. Dr. Lederman surprised me because he was very gentle and kind. He listened to everything I had to say and was very conversational. I didn't feel rushed. I felt like he cared and wanted to help. He understood that I have anxiety but didn't discount that and we talked through my issues. We did the exam and at the end he didn't think there was anything Neuro wrong with me. That's all I needed to hear. I just wasn't sure what my symptoms were, which means they are just part of my anxiety. Anxiety can cause all sorts of crazy stuff.I have to say I was surprised in a good way by the whole experience.

July 18th, 2012

At the onset, he was very arrogant with me, asking me whait I wanted from him and what I expected from him. He said it would have been nice if I had brought records with me. First of all, i told the appointment desk that I nwas looking for a neurologist and went into great detail on what my situation was. She suggested Dr. lederman, told me to bring original mri, eeg insurance copay and insurance cards, no mention of bringing my doctor records. I told him I was there for peace of mind, a second opinion, and was about in tears, and said ifnhe didn't want to see

April 26th, 2012

NOT HAPPY WITH HIM AND ANYTHING HE HAS TO SAY!

It was a complete waste of my time. He treated me arrogantly. He acted like I was making up my health issues. I felt like he was attacking my integrity and somewhat had a smirk on his face when I was telling him what I have been going through. He might have been a great doc for some people but for me, a waste of my time and energy and I felt like I was bothering him. I will pray for him and ask God to forgive me for thinking he is a complete quack. I don't think he is up to date on everything and is old school.

February 15th, 2012

Wonderful, caring neurologist

Dr. Lederman is careful to order only tests he deems necessary and he is attentive to all symptoms and medical problems. I would recommend him as the most knowledgeable physician and neurologist.

October 31st, 2011

Patient Celebrates Being Alive.

After all else had failed and many doctors advised me I had very little time to live, Dr Richard Lederman, M.D. accepted me as his patient. His decisive diagnosis and treatment resulted in my survival, with a reasonably good quality of life. I have been Blessed to be in his care. You will be Blessed also.

May 18th, 2011

Outstanding neurologist!

Hard working, extremely professional, and takes time to be thorough. Lots of experience--and personable.

December 22nd, 2010

I wish all physicians were as knowledgeable as Dr. Lederman. And as understanding!