A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lipton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lipton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lipton, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipton graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Lipton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lipton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Lipton practice?
Dr. Richard Lipton practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Danbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgefield, CT and New Milford, CT.
See Danbury Otolaryngologists and Danbury Surgeons.