Learn more about Dr. Richard Lipton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lipton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lipton, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, Head and Neck Cancer, and Voice Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipton graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lipton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lipton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Lipton practice?
Dr. Richard Lipton practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Danbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgefield, CT and New Milford, CT.
See Danbury Otolaryngologists, Danbury Ophthalmologists, and Danbury Surgeons.