Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Long made a good assessment of my condition and informed me of the benefits and risks of any potential treatment. I appreciate his candid approach to practicing medicine. I truly sensed Dr. Long had my best interests in mind as a patient.

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Richard was very helpful , took his time in explaining and addressing my concerns and advised on next steps. Couldnt be better !! i am happy with service

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Your a very great Dr.!! Thank you for all your help! Much appreciated and with great gratitude!

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The patient auth below is rather sweeping. I suspect many who read it will bail. Regarding Dr. Long: when I first met him it seemed he was just building his practice. Now, 6 months later, he seems more confident. He seems quite capable for my condition.

Aug 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Long explained everything the surgury would entail and answered all our questions in detail before and post op. His manner and surgical procedures were professional and timely. All in all; the experience could not have gone better.

Aug 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor! Very patient and clear in addressing all my concerns. Will most definitely recommend to anyone!

Aug 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Richard Long was amazing! He was personable, friendly, addressed all my concerns and made me feel at ease! I highly recommend him and his staff!

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Long explained very clearly the issues and options I have. He took time to answer my questions and was very thorough.

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A caring, intelligent, professional, everything you are looking for in a doctor.

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Long was very personable, professional and knowledgeable. He considered all aspects of my problem going beyond what had been previously considered by other doctors. He did not rush my appointment taking time to fully discuss my options.

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Long and his staff are kind, knowledgeable, listen to your concerns and questions. Your treated with respect and a doctor who knows what he is doing. He did my surgery and checked on me which is a quality most doctors don't do. Great doctor!

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

After I received a diagnosis of a large kidney stone, I got an appointment with Dr. Long the very same day and he presented multiple treatment options. I opted for surgery and he operated the next day. Fast and successful result to a painful situation!

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Addressed my health problem very well, and I would recommend him highly.

Jun 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I received clear information regarding my health. Excellent quality care. Thanks

Jun 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor! Exceptionally knowledgeable and gives advice in the best interest of the patient.

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am thoroughly impressed with Dr. Long and his wonderful office. From my first phone to the office-speaking with Celeste is just a joy. Quick, friendly. Janet confirmed/took care of any "fears" I had. Dr. Long- EXCELLENT care of me!!! Thank YOU!!!!!!!!!!

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything was very good; however, waiting 50 minutes ( not counting the 10 minutes I arrived early to complete paperwork ) is way to long to wait. If I made my clients wait 50 minutes for a scheduled appointment, I would loose them as a client.

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr long explain in detail what is happening and what steps I have . He took his time explaining to wife my medical condition. From 1 to 10 I will rate him a 10. .

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Long is a good listener and did not rush me at all.Very happy with him ,Tom

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We were very pleased with Dr. Long. He answered all of our questions in a very professional manner and we left there feeling like we accomplished something that we have been trying to accomplish for years.

Apr 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Long took the time to make sure we understood and was very helpful along with giving me another pill this helping the pain.

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding doctor - exceptionally knowledgeable, wonderfully courteous, and a nice person to speak with! He genuinely cares to resolve your issue and opts for invasive approach only after non-invasive approaches are fully explored.

Mar 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good logical. Explains things clearly. Will go back.

Mar 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Long takes the time to explain all your concerns. When he performed my surgery he made me feel comfortable and my outcome was outstanding.

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

doctor answered all of our questions and concerns. thanks r.w.wearne

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
To a very wonderful and caring doc!!!! show details To a very wonderful and caring doc!!!!
by Jennifer Ouellette on Mar 3rd, 2010

I just want to thank Dr. Long for the visit he had with my son Cody Ouellette, up in Fort Kent,Me You really explained things well and seem to love what you do. Thanks again. Jennifer Ouellette