A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mackool:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mackool, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackool
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mackool Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mackool, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackool graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mackool has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Mackool MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Mackool practice?
- Dr. Richard Mackool has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Mackool practices Ophthalmology near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Ophthalmologists.