A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mackool:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mackool, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mackool, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackool graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mackool has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Mackool MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Mackool practice?
- Dr. Richard Mackool has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Mackool practices Ophthalmology near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Ophthalmologists.