A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mansfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mansfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mansfield, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansfield graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Mansfield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Mansfield MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Mansfield practice?
- Dr. Richard Mansfield has 9 office locations.
Dr. Richard Mansfield practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kennett Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Downingtown, PA.
See Kennett Square Obstetricians & Gynecologists.