A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Marcus, Nephrologist is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Marcus, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Marcus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Joel Marcus MD is a male Nephrologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Richard Marcus has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Marcus practices Nephrology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Nephrologists.