A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Meli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Meli, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diagnostic Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Meli graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Joseph Meli MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Meli practice?
- Dr. Richard Meli has 10 office locations.
Dr. Richard Meli practices Diagnostic Radiology near Suwanee, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Woodstock, GA.
See Suwanee Radiologists.