A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Miller, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital And Medical Center, Hartford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Judd Miller MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Miller practice?
- Dr. Richard Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Miller practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bloomfield, CT.
See Bloomfield Psychiatrists.