A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Miller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospuniv of Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Janney Miller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Miller practice?
- Dr. Richard Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Orthopedic Surgeons and Rochester Surgeons.