A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Moore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
- Lipid Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jay Moore MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Moore practice?
- Dr. Richard Moore has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Moore practices Internal Medicine near San Mateo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See San Mateo Internists.