A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Morgan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Morgan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Worthington Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Morgan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Richard Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Morgan practices Family Medicine near Luverne, MN.
See Luverne Family Physicians.