- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Morgan is Good. Dr. Morgan has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Morgan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sioux Valley Canby Campus
- Luverne Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morgan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Morgan practice?
Dr. Richard Morgan practices Family Medicine near Luverne, MN.
See Luverne Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Morgan, Dr. Rickie Morgan, Dr. Rich Morgan, Dr. Rick Morgan, Dr. Richie Morgan, Dr. Ricky Morgan