Learn more about Dr. Richard Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Morgan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Morgan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Worthington Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Morgan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Richard Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Morgan practices Family Medicine near Luverne, MN.
See Luverne Family Physicians.