A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Morgan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Morgan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Worthington Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John Morgan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Richard Morgan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Morgan practices Family Medicine near Luverne, MN.
See Luverne Primary Care Doctors.