Learn more about Dr. Richard Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Morgan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Morgan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Worthington Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Morgan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Richard Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Morgan practices Family Medicine near Luverne, MN.
See Luverne Family Physicians.