Learn more about Dr. Richard Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Morris, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morris has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John Morris MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Morris practice?
- Dr. Richard Morris has 8 office locations.
Dr. Richard Morris practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, MN and Monticello, MN.
See Saint Paul Allergists and Saint Paul Internists.