A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Morris, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morris has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John Morris MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Morris practice?
- Dr. Richard Morris has 8 office locations.
Dr. Richard Morris practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Buffalo, MN.
See Saint Paul Allergists and Saint Paul Internists.