Learn more about Dr. Richard Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Morris, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morris has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John Morris MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Morris practice?
- Dr. Richard Morris has 8 office locations.
Dr. Richard Morris practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, MN and Monticello, MN.
See Saint Paul Allergists and Saint Paul Internists.