Dr. Richard Morris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Morris?

June 6th, 2016

Awesome! Wish he wasn't retiring.

June 8th, 2015

too big for his britches

He seems very knowledgeable, but he wouldn't listen to me, cut me of, and was in to much of a hurry to listen to me. He was very rude and even told me he didn't have time. I am sure by what he was saying that he is very good though, but after my 1 and only visit that I will not go back!

October 27th, 2010

I have never felt so degraded!

He was very rude. He asked broad questions and pretended to listen but realy didn't. Because me or my daughtor had no symtoms at the time of the visit he wasn't going to help us. I finally showed him a picture on my phone and then he decided to get an allergy test done. I would not recommend this doctor!

August 4th, 2010

The "best"

I realize that the best allergist for me may not be your best. However, as a psychologist, I am very respectful of Dr. Morris' extensive education, service to the medical community, leadership in the field, and contributions to research and publications. He is kind and sensitive; a gentle sense of humor helps when allergies are rearing. He leaves no stone unturned and listens with a very well trained ear.

Metastatic Melanoma