Dr. Richard Morse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Morse?

July 23rd, 2013

One of the best doctors I have ever been too!!! I have been using this practice since 2002 and Dr. Morse is the doctor I request every time my child is sick or needs a well visit. Don't get me wrong, I like all the other doctors and they are very good at what they do, but Dr. Morse seems to be more in tune with my needs and I love his bedside manner with my child. He is very patient, and gentle and kind and caring. He listens to my concerns and takes all the time I need to explain everything to me. He has always made us feel like he truly cares. He even has a great sense of humor with my child, so I don't understand how anyone can give him a bad review. I trust this doctor 100% with my child's life.

March 30th, 2011

Very condesending, felt like I was bothering him. Basically laughs at anything I would say or questions I had. Will only ever see him for sick visits, since I can't choose a doctor.

February 24th, 2010

Seems to be very busy

I had taken my newborn for his first appointment . The doctor seemed to be in a temper. Our polite questions were answered sarcastically. He seemed to be in a great great hurry.His assistants seemed to be in a great hurry to collect fees.

February 22nd, 2015