A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Perry is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.More Education & Awards
Dr. Perry has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Perry practice?
Dr. Richard Perry practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Sanger, TX.
See Sanger Family Physicians, Sanger Sports Medicine Doctors, Sanger Internists, and Sanger Geriatric Doctors.