A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Petersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Petersen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Petersen, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petersen graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Petersen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Joseph Petersen MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Petersen practice?
- Dr. Richard Petersen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Petersen practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Maricopa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Maricopa Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Maricopa Radiologists.