A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Petersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Petersen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petersen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petersen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Petersen, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petersen graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Petersen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Joseph Petersen MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Petersen practice?
- Dr. Richard Petersen has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Petersen practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Chandler Radiologists.