A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rhee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rhee, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Rhee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kennewick General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jinho Rhee MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Rhee practice?
- Dr. Richard Rhee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rhee practices Diagnostic Radiology near Kennewick, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Branford, CT and San Diego, CA.
See Kennewick Radiologists.