Dr. Richard Sanders Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Sanders Jr?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Richard Sanders Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2016

No One Comes Closer

Having suffered from anxiety issues for most of my life, and seeing my physician who I've had since I was young who no longer seemed to want to try anything different, my father scheduled me an appointment with Dr. Sanders during the Summer of 2013. After my first visit, I was hooked. I have never met a physician more caring, genuine, down to Earth, and most of all extremely intelligent. He could tell I was tense when he came into the room. While listening to my heart, he asked "When did you have the valve replacement?" At the time I was only 24, I had no valve replacement. "Oh, we'll have to get you scheduled for that right away." My heart rate jumped, he began to chuckle and wink at me. I knew right then and there that this was MY doctor. After sitting right beside me and talking to be about anxiety, my options, and what I can do to help myself get better, we began a months long journey of lab work and medication trial and error for managing a botched thyroid that was causing my problems. I'm happy to report that as of today, I have not had a single anxiety attack in well over a year and a half. I still go to Dr. Sanders annually, and will continue to do so for as long as possible. It is rather difficult to make an appointment to see him, and waiting to get into a room isn't as easy as it use to be. But I own that up to simply a compliment of his skills. He's worth the wait, without a doubt.

March 29th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Sanders for over 20 years. I absolutely love him. He is a wonderful, caring doctor. His bedside manner is courteous and sweet. He cares very much about his patients.

January 21st, 2016

Dr. Sanders is and has been our family physician for over 30 years. He has taken care of our bumps and bruises, flus and colds. Waiting time can be long to get into his office, but he gives back in time spent listening and caring. We are forever grateful for his accurate diagnosis and quick response of my husband's throat cancer.

August 4th, 2015

He is an amazing doctor. Very smart and will truly get upset if insurance denies something needed. He does truly care about your health. I saw him as a child and am now seeing him again as an adult. He also treats my mom, grandmother, and brother. When I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis he gave me his home phone number in case I needed him or had any questions. Very thorough and compassionate.

June 7th, 2014

primary care

I had my first visit with Dr. Sanders as my now primary care physician. He helped me to feel completely at ease; he was very attentive and seemed to truly care about my issues. I trust his decisions. He is openminded and interested when I discuss the natural remedies I would like to try. He represents truly what a physician should represent. He gets it that the path to healing is compassion and caring for the patient . I would recommend him with the highest star rating there is.

April 23rd, 2014

Have been a patient for more than 15 years. Until recently I never thought I would change physicians. However, now that he is part of group of doctor's, I no longer feel like a person but just another appointment. While Dr. Sanders is still the same doctor he always was, the rules, the red tape, and impersonal nature of the office, has me looking for a doctor closer to home. I was traveling over 30 miles to visit Dr. Sanders and at first thought it was worth it. Now I don't.

September 9th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Sanders for about 8 years. He is a great doctor, who takes time with his patients (thus the longer waiting times), listens and always makes time to see you if you are in trouble. I highly recommend him!

April 11th, 2011

Down to earth.....spends time with you.........you feel like he is truley concerned about your health.

May 20th, 2017