A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schmidt, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schmidt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schmidt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Schmidt practice?
Dr. Richard Schmidt practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ and Newtown Square, PA.
See Wilmington Otolaryngologists and Wilmington Plastic Surgeons.