A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmidt
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmidt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schmidt, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schmidt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Schmidt MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Richard Schmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Schmidt practices Otolaryngology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Otolaryngologists.