A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schmidt, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schmidt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Schmidt MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Richard Schmidt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Schmidt practices Otolaryngology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Wilmington Otolaryngologists.