Dr. Richard Schneider MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology New York, NY

3.9

December 11th, 2014
Superb Opthalmologist
Dr. Schneider has been my ophthalmologist for several years. I had a complicated eye problem which he has fixed and I now see perfectly. He is an example of everything a good physician should be - skilled, professional, caring, and dedicated to the care of his patients. Through the years, there have at times been a wait, but that is because Dr. Schneider gives every patient the attention he or she needs, and having an eye emergency would necessarily qualify in that category. His staff also are wonderful.

January 31st, 2014
Waste of time.
Just walked away from this office on Lex Ave. I waited over an hour after I came on time. No one even came to say how long it would take. The doctor himself, might have been a star in his young days, but looked pale very old and slow, walked by three times without even apologizing. I could have easily been there two hours without being seen. The staff is old and slow. Most patients are ether over 70 or from the poor parts of Manhattan. Too many wrong signals to go back again.

August 7th, 2012
an exceptional doctor and staff, caring, courteous and honest; a truly dedicated opthalmologist with years of experience and knowledge His staff, especially his assistant is exceptional in her caring and expertise. I have nothing but good things to say of this doctor and his staff after 20 years as his patient.

March 29th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Schneider is the BEST for taking care of ones eyes. I used to go to another eye doctor and dreaded going to my appointments with him. This is not so with Dr. Schneider. Dr. Schneider and his wonderful staff always make you feel so at ease and comfortable. Dr. Schneider has really helped me with my glaucoma problem. He has achieved reducing the pressure in my eyes to a level where I do not have to worry anymore. He is truly a wonderful doctor.