A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Scott, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Scott has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jeffrey Scott MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Scott practice?
- Dr. Richard Scott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Scott practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Reproductive Endocrinology near Red Bank, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Little Silver, NJ.
See Red Bank Surgeons and Red Bank Endocrinologists.