A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Scott, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Scott has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jeffrey Scott MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Scott practice?
- Dr. Richard Scott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Scott practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Reproductive Endocrinology near Red Bank, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Little Silver, NJ.
See Red Bank Orthopedic Surgeons and Red Bank Endocrinologists.