Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Scriven
Dr. Richard Scriven, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Setauket, NY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Scriven is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center and Long Island Jewish Hospital. Dr. Scriven has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Scriven has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Richard Scriven is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Setauket, NY.
Dr. David Rivadeneira
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
East Setauket, NY 0.01 mi21
Dr. Louis Merriam
East Setauket, NY 0.01 mi26
Dr. Thomas Lee
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
East Setauket, NY 0.01 mi28