A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Simon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Simon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Simon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jay Simon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Simon practice?
- Dr. Richard Simon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Simon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Delray Beach, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Plantation Orthopedic Surgeons.