A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Simon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Simon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Simon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jay Simon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Simon practice?
- Dr. Richard Simon has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Simon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Surgeons.