A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Snyder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snyder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Snyder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Snyder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Palomar Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Snyder MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Snyder practice?
- Dr. Richard Snyder has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Snyder practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Gastroenterologists.