A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Steele, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Steele has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare M I Bassett Hospital
- Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John Steele MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Steele practice?
- Dr. Richard Steele has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Steele practices Anesthesiology near Cooperstown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hartford, NY and Utica, NY.
See Cooperstown Anesthesiologists.