A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Summers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Summers is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Summers
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Summers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Summers, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Summers graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Summers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Summers MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Summers practice?
- Dr. Richard Summers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Summers practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Olney, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Olney Allergists and Olney Pediatricians.