A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Summers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Summers, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Drug Allergy
Education & Awards
Dr. Summers graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Summers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Summers MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Summers practice?
- Dr. Richard Summers has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Summers practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Olney, MD.
See Olney Allergists and Olney Pediatricians.