Learn more about Dr. Richard Summers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Summers
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Summers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Summers, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Summers graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Summers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Summers MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Summers practice?
- Dr. Richard Summers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Summers practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Olney, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Olney Allergists and Olney Pediatricians.