Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

6444 Coyle Ave
Ste 1
Carmichael, CA 95608
916-966-4446
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. DrScore.
 |  Dr. Taggart  |  show details
by Katie on Apr 2nd, 2013

02/2013. I picked Dr. Taggart because I was refured by a friends wife. Dr. Taggart has delivered both of her babies. I like him because he was very honest and gave me and my boyfriend the straight facts.. he didn't seem to sugar coat anything, which was nice. I had my first child at Kaiser with a different doctor and I felt like everything was sugar coated and not given any real direction. I also loved that after the exam and ultrasound, Dr. Taggart took my boyfriend and I, into his office and we all just chatted, kinda go to know each other.. very cool and I felt safe. I see that he has been in the practice for many years and he really knows what he is doing.

|  He is a wonderful OB  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2012

Honestly I was hesitant to go to see a male doctor for my pregnancy but he was the closest one to my home so I had no choice. But once I got seen by Dr. TAGGART my opinion of a male doctor changed. He is very kind and understanding and he makes me feel very comfortable. The staff are all great!! When I got the flu they immediately faxed my work a day off note and gave me wonderful advice on how to get better without medication. They also called me everyday to check on me. I feel very cared for at that office. I would recommended it o anyone.

|  Never going back there again!  |  show details
by unsatisfied mother to be on Nov 21st, 2009

I was very impressed with the courtesy of the front desk ladies, especially Donna. She went well out of her way to make sure I was seen quickly. However, my first impression was terribly wrong... the office is so small I couldn't lay down in it without bumping my feet on the counters! Dr. Taggart was extremely unprofessional; he asked me if I lied about never having taken any illegal drugs! When I complained about a back ache, he never even looked up, just told me that it was my uterus and it wouldn't get better until I gave birth. It WASNT just my uterus, I found out from my PCP. Maybe if he had taken the time to look at me. By the third visit, he was still calling me the wrong name. They told me I HAD to get the H1N1 vaccine (which I really didn't mind) but after the RN stuck the needle inside of me she asked if I was allergic to eggs! I was so furious that she didn't check before she injected me! The doctor started to push epidural and c-section, and I said I would rather have an unmedicated birth; he laughed, and when he realized I was serious he called me insane, said that if my baby died it would be my fault, and if I went that route he would refuse to deliver my baby! Suffice to say, I got the heck out of there! If you want a 'designer baby' (i.e. a scheduled c-section) then MAYBE this doctor is for you. But I found him unprofessional, rude, and extremely condescending. I will be making a follow up report with his superiors about my experience with him. Doctors like this shouldn't be allowed to have patients!

|  show details
Dec 31st, 2007 on yahoo.com

This so called Doctor is the ut most non professonial OB/GYN in the area. I would not let an women be seen by this doctor or anyone that is in his office. He should be put in the list of bad to worse OB/GYN to be seen. And for the fact he works with Mercy

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2007 on yahoo.com

If you are looking for an excellent OB, this is your Dr. I had Dr. Taggart throughout my entire pregnancy. My medical situation started off difficutl because when I became pregnant, I was also taking several prescription medications for migraines that wer

Read Full Review at yahoo.com