Dr. Richard Taggart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Taggart?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 17th, 2015

LADIES BE WARE

Being new to the area, I chose this facility due to its location. Big mistake! I am a 52-year old woman and have never experienced such an unprofessional exam in my life. He wanted to put me on hormone pills despite breast cancer history in my family. He said hormone therapy and breast cancer is an "old wives tale." Well, tell that to my previous OB/GYN and countless other physicians that I am familiar with. He didn't examine my lymph nodes in any area of my body and almost forgot to check my thyroid, which was a joke because he barely even had hand contact with it. Also, he overlooked the rectal part of my exam as he "doesn't do those anymore" and that I should be fine because I'm skinny. Never asked family history, if I drank, smoked or used drugs. What kind of doctor overlooks those areas? In addition to his ineptness as a medical physician, he is unprofessional in other ways. While I was on the examining table, he raised the table all the way to the ceiling and was saying outloud, "weeeeee," like I was a child at the park getting an underdog from my mother. However, he did have a keen eye to notice that my fingernail and toenail polish matched. I could go on and on and on, but what is the sense. Worst experience of my life. When he called to tell me the results of my lab work, I let the call go right to my voice mail as I did not even want to talk with him. Needless to say, I will be returning to my previous OB/GYN of 15 plus years in the Milwaukee area. It will be well worth the travel in my opinion.

April 12th, 2015

Competent, professional and yet personable at the same time.

September 20th, 2012

He is a wonderful OB

Honestly I was hesitant to go to see a male doctor for my pregnancy but he was the closest one to my home so I had no choice. But once I got seen by Dr. TAGGART my opinion of a male doctor changed. He is very kind and understanding and he makes me feel very comfortable. The staff are all great!! When I got the flu they immediately faxed my work a day off note and gave me wonderful advice on how to get better without medication. They also called me everyday to check on me. I feel very cared for at that office. I would recommended it o anyone.

November 21st, 2009

Never going back there again!

I was very impressed with the courtesy of the front desk ladies, especially Donna. She went well out of her way to make sure I was seen quickly. However, my first impression was terribly wrong... the office is so small I couldn't lay down in it without bumping my feet on the counters! Dr. Taggart was extremely unprofessional; he asked me if I lied about never having taken any illegal drugs! When I complained about a back ache, he never even looked up, just told me that it was my uterus and it wouldn't get better until I gave birth. It WASNT just my uterus, I found out from my PCP. Maybe if he had taken the time to look at me. By the third visit, he was still calling me the wrong name. They told me I HAD to get the H1N1 vaccine (which I really didn't mind) but after the RN stuck the needle inside of me she asked if I was allergic to eggs! I was so furious that she didn't check before she injected me! The doctor started to push epidural and c-section, and I said I would rather have an unmedicated birth; he laughed, and when he realized I was serious he called me insane, said that if my baby died it would be my fault, and if I went that route he would refuse to deliver my baby! Suffice to say, I got the heck out of there! If you want a 'designer baby' (i.e. a scheduled c-section) then MAYBE this doctor is for you. But I found him unprofessional, rude, and extremely condescending. I will be making a follow up report with his superiors about my experience with him. Doctors like this shouldn't be allowed to have patients!

March 10th, 2016