Obstetricians & Gynecologists

275 Collier Rd NW
Ste 100B
Atlanta, GA 30309
404-352-3656
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore.
Apr 1st, 2013

Dr. Taylor is phenomenal. I've seen him for a number of years and through three pregnancies. I highly recommend him based on his professional excellence as well as his personal attributes of sincerity and humor. His nurse (Pat) is lovely and the office staff is truly exceptional.

Jun 17th, 2011

Very caring doctor and staff. Dr. Taylor returns the calls to you instead of an office person. Assuring

Dec 5th, 2010

caring,compassionate, remembers you personally, helps you when all other doctors can't. Excellent doctor and person. I moved away and am trying to find someone as good as him.

Nov 3rd, 2010

Dr. Taylor has been my OB for my last 3 pregnancies, one of them twins. He has been wonderful through all three, with many many appointments, I think the longest I waited was an hour due to him being on call and had to do an emergency c-section on another patient. All other visits were under 10 minute waits, very thorough and accommodating staff.

|  Dr. Taylor's ~ awesome!  |  show details
by Atlanta resident on Sep 9th, 2010

I was initially recommended to Dr. Taylor by my general practitioner after a 'surprise pregnancy'. I had Hodgkins Lymphoma in 2001 (still cancer free) and I was 35 at the time - so I was considered "advanced Maternal age". On first meeting he reminded me a lot of a "tv doctor". Older, quiet but pleasant. At 7 weeks pregnant, I got the standard work up and after the typical 'uterus examination', he thought my uterus felt large for the dates, so he ordered an ultra-sound. Come to find out I had uterine fibroids (never had an issue before). Long story short, I lost the pregnancy at 12 weeks. The fibroids were just too much for our little one. Even during this time, each concern I had I would call the office and was able to see Dr. Taylor no problem. The day I saw him after the miscarriage, he was visibly upset and was uncertain of what to say...but at the end of the visit (which I scheduled my myomectomy) he said, "Don't worry...we're gonna get you your baby".Fast forward 4 months, Dr. Taylor performs my myomectomy and 4 months after that I am pregnant! I have a beautiful pregnancy and delivered my little angel on Aug. 11th. Upon being discharged from the hospital, Dr. Taylor gave me a hug and told me that he was very happy for me and my husband because we had been through a lot and was happy to be a part of this process.I could not be happier with my experiences with Dr. Richard Taylor. He listens, is caring and is a skilled "old school" doctor!

by Jill on Jul 26th, 2010

Dr. Taylor is a wonderful, thorough, caring physician. He was recommended to me after a horrible experience with another OB/GYN - Dr. Elizabeth Killebrew. I trust Dr. Taylor with my life and recommend him highly.

|  The Best Gyno Out There  |  show details
by Lookin_4_The_Best on Nov 15th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Taylor is the kind of doctor that people look for. He is a very calm, caring, compassionate, and an overall loving doctor that will work until he corrects or diagnosis your problem. He sits and listens to your problems/issues to make sure everything has been discussed. Dr. Taylor also walks you through procedures to ensure that you are as comfortable as possible and know exactly what is going on. He personally has saved my and my aunt's life diagnosing things that were overlooked by other gyneocologists for many years. Thanks to him I am able to have children in my future and my aunt is still alive. I drive an hour to his office, but when you find a doctor that cares this much, you will travel anywhere to see them.

|  Excellent OB, partners & staff  |  show details
by dmmeastcobb on Feb 22nd, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Taylor guided me through 2 pregnancies and performed 2 c-sections due to the first baby in breech position. He is a great Dr., very calm and sensible. All others in his practice are great also. Always felt like we received good guidance and both pregnancies were a joy thanks to Dr. Taylor & his staff. He's delivered babies at Piedmont for years and has tremendous experience.

|  Compasionate  |  show details
by acurlylox on Mar 6th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Throughout my difficult pregnancy Dr. Taylor was wonderful and at the delivery he was very calm and to the point telling us what was happening and what needed to be done so as not to scare us and make us feel a part of the decision making.