Dr. Richard Taylor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Taylor?

Posted on April 1st, 2013

Dr. Taylor is phenomenal. I've seen him for a number of years and through three pregnancies. I highly recommend him based on his professional excellence as well as his personal attributes of sincerity and humor. His nurse (Pat) is lovely and the office staff is truly exceptional.

Posted on June 18th, 2011

Very caring doctor and staff. Dr. Taylor returns the calls to you instead of an office person. Assuring

Posted on December 5th, 2010

caring,compassionate, remembers you personally, helps you when all other doctors can't. Excellent doctor and person. I moved away and am trying to find someone as good as him.

Posted on November 3rd, 2010

Dr. Taylor has been my OB for my last 3 pregnancies, one of them twins. He has been wonderful through all three, with many many appointments, I think the longest I waited was an hour due to him being on call and had to do an emergency c-section on another patient. All other visits were under 10 minute waits, very thorough and accommodating staff.

Dr. Taylor's ~ awesome!

Posted on September 10th, 2010

I was initially recommended to Dr. Taylor by my general practitioner after a 'surprise pregnancy'. I had Hodgkins Lymphoma in 2001 (still cancer free) and I was 35 at the time - so I was considered "advanced Maternal age". On first meeting he reminded me a lot of a "tv doctor". Older, quiet but pleasant. At 7 weeks pregnant, I got the standard work up and after the typical 'uterus examination', he thought my uterus felt large for the dates, so he ordered an ultra-sound. Come to find out I had uterine fibroids (never had an issue before). Long story short, I lost the pregnancy at 12 weeks. The fibroids were just too much for our little one. Even during this time, each concern I had I would call the office and was able to see Dr. Taylor no problem. The day I saw him after the miscarriage, he was visibly upset and was uncertain of what to say...but at the end of the visit (which I scheduled my myomectomy) he said, "Don't worry...we're gonna get you your baby".Fast forward 4 months, Dr. Taylor performs my myomectomy and 4 months after that I am pregnant! I have a beautiful pregnancy and delivered my little angel on Aug. 11th. Upon being discharged from the hospital, Dr. Taylor gave me a hug and told me that he was very happy for me and my husband because we had been through a lot and was happy to be a part of this process.I could not be happier with my experiences with Dr. Richard Taylor. He listens, is caring and is a skilled "old school" doctor!

Posted on December 1st, 2016