A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Thomas, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Thomas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Southampton Memorial Hospital
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Thomas MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Richard Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Thomas practices Diagnostic Radiology near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Radiologists.