A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Thompson, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Thompson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Stress Testing
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Thompson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Menorah Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Thompson MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Richard Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Thompson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Lenexa, KS.
See Lenexa Cardiologists.