Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Wells
Dr. Richard Wells, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Wells is affiliated with Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse, Crouse Hospital and SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Wells has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Richard Wells is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.
Dr. Mark Laftavi
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Syracuse, NY 0.01 mi35
Dr. Alexsandra Policha
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Syracuse, NY 0.02 mi9
Dr. Rakesh Khanna
General Surgery, Urology
Syracuse, NY 0.04 mi10