Dr. Richard Wilbur MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 24th, 2017
Best Doctor I Have Found In South Florida
Excellent bedside manner, professional and his staff as well. The entire staff are polite, courteous and are there for your best interest!

April 14th, 2017
Great doctor!! Has been with safecare medical center for many years. Cares about his patients.

February 27th, 2017
Very knowledgeable
I've seen Dr Wilbur for 3 years now. He is very knowledgeable and listens to patients needs. He is also very thorough. Very Happy with him.

August 4th, 2016
While I like Dr Wilbur, 1/2 the time his staff is totally inept and incompetent. During my last appointment that was at 8:00 a.m., at 8:10, the his nurse had not arrived because she was running late and I was still in the waiting room and because I had another appointment next door at 8:20, I couldn't wait any longer and left and yet they still cashed my co-pay check even though no one saw me. I wrote a note on their website but never got a response. ....................and last year the drug store where my Rx used to be filled said that twice they called his office and neither time did they get a response and then of course they, (the nurses) say they never got a call............who should I believe?

July 13th, 2016
Same Experience as Previous Patiend
I had the same experience as the previous patient. Either no refills on my medications or refills added in a bizarre time frame. I don;t like Dr, Wilbur at all and I;m currently looking for a new doctor. I have not understood so many positive reviews about him . A very uncaring doctor and I happen to think he's not too bright. I find hard to imagine a doctor close to 60yo walking around with out socks on penny loafers.

June 30th, 2016
Another Memorial Quack
This Dr. does NOTHING for you. Rude staff, doesn't call back, doesn't respond to prescription refill requests timely. Only good for getting blood test results, nothing else.

May 23rd, 2015
Great Medical Provider in Hollywood, FL
A very capable and caring physician. I have been a patient for many years and have never been disappointed in the care and respect shown me. He has a great office staff and is always available for consultation and assistance.

March 6th, 2015
Doctor is a nice person, medically trained to deal with most issues. He stresses weight and exercise perhaps too much. However in my years in seeing him many records and tests were misplaced. He is getting his staff automated as well as himself. Kind of late! Before he used the microphone/dictation method. His staff are nice folks, and it was hard to decide to move to another doctor.

August 7th, 2013
Must have seen him on a bad day. He was rude and abusive. His staff was uncaring and disinterested. I need to find another doctor.

November 8th, 2012
Excellent Internist
This is not only a well qualified doctor, but also one with great bedside manners. I have been a patient of his for over 20 years and never had any concerns about his knowledge or treatments. Top notch physician.

February 29th, 2012
He cares!

May 13th, 2010
He is one of the nicest and most humane doctors I ever met. Very good listening to you and diagnosing