A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Williams, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Williams MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Williams practice?
- Dr. Richard Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Williams practices Nuclear Medicine and Surgery near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Alexandria Surgeons.