A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Williams, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan