Learn more about Dr. Richard Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Williams, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Williams practice?
Dr. Richard Williams practices Nuclear Medicine, Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Nuclear Medicine Physicians, Alexandria Surgeons, Alexandria Internists, Alexandria Cardiologists, and Alexandria Cardiothoracic Surgeons.