Dr. Richard Jay Williams MD is male, has 45 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Williams, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Williams practice?
Dr. Richard Williams practices Nuclear Medicine, Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Nuclear Medicine Physicians, Alexandria Surgeons, Alexandria Internists, and Alexandria Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Williams, Dr. Ricardo Williams, Dr. Rich Williams, Dr. Richie Williams, Dr. Rick Williams, Dr. Rickey Williams