Dr. Richard Jackson Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Richard Jackson?

Find another doctor

Posted on June 13th, 2017

Dr Richard Jackson performed 3 hip scopes on me and afterwards my hip was in more pain than before the surgeries. The knee on that same leg could not full bend or extend after the hip scopes but prior to the scopes it had full range of motion. When asked how to fix my knee so it could extend and bend again his reply was: I could do another surgery on your knee and make it worse, is that what you want?....of course i said 'NO" and never went back!

Best Orthopedic Surgeon available !!!

Posted on September 6th, 2013

Best orthopedic surgeon I have ever used, and have seen many for myself and my children over the years. Most competent care available. Only complaint is he doesn't spend much time with you and seems hurried during appointments. I have questions written down and not many for each appointment. He will cover the procedures in detail with you if it is not too lengthy. I will put up with the hurried bedside manner and appointments, for the most competent surgical expertise. No complaints with ACL replacement or rotator cuff/bicep tendon reconstruction surgery, they are holding up better than expected. GREAT surgeon!!!

Posted on August 13th, 2012

I had a great experience with Dr. Jackson. He was kind, easy to talk to, answered all my questions and I felt he really cared about me. I've had bad knees for several years and he has taken an active role in helping me reduce my pain through not only surgery but encouraged me to strengthen my muscles to help reduce future pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Richard Jackson.

Posted on July 21st, 2016