Learn more about Dr. Richard Jacoby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jacoby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jacoby, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacoby graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jacoby has 19 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Charlotte
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacoby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Jacoby practice?
Dr. Richard Jacoby practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Family Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Huntersville, NC and Gastonia, NC.
See Charlotte Internists, Charlotte Cardiologists, Charlotte Family Physicians, and Charlotte Preventive Medicine Specialists.