Dr. Richard Jaeckle MD Patient Reviews

4.9
  • 3 reviews

October 26th, 2015
Amazing doctor, I've had multiple health problems my entire life and Dr. Jaeckle is the very first doctor that looked at me and said - "we are going to figure this out and get you better." Also the first doctor who asked me what I ate. I recommend him to anyone and everyone. He is brilliant.

August 6th, 2015
One Unique and Rare Psychiatrist Who Truly Cares for His Patients
Dr Jaeckle is an incredible doctor who truly cares about his patients. He knows what he is doing, his diagnosis is accurate, as he does all necessary tests before diagnosis and prognosis. He is the only psychiatrist in whom we could finally put our trust for our son. His staff is so friendly and supportive too. Dr Jaeckle is a very rare treasure in the confusing and misleading world of psychiatry. We wish we found him earlier for our son, we would have been saved from all the heartache and misery that we went through as a family due to misdiagnosis and wrong treatment plans by other psychiatrists for over 5 years. Dr Jaeckle is truly an incredible blessing to us and the community!

November 2nd, 2011
A rare find, caring and highly intelligent.
Dr. Jaeckle is a brilliant, caring doctor. If you want a quick fix, he is not for you. He tests everything, no guesswork. He is constantly learning and reading new research which will benefit his patients. Be sure to take notes because he doesn't say things twice. If you have been wandering in the wilderness of incompetent doctors that tell you that you are fine when you know you are not Dr. Jaeckle is like an oasis in the Saharra. Highly recommend.