A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jahnle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jahnle, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jahnle
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jahnle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jahnle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Jahnle graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jahnle has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Jahnle MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Jahnle practice?
- Dr. Richard Jahnle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Jahnle practices Ophthalmology near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA.
See Havertown Ophthalmologists.