A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jahnle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jahnle, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jahnle
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Jahnle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jahnle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Jahnle graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jahnle has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Jahnle MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Jahnle practice?
- Dr. Richard Jahnle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Jahnle practices Ophthalmology near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA.
See Havertown Ophthalmologists.