A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Janovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Janovitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Janovitz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Janovitz graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Janovitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard H Janovitz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Janovitz practice?
- Dr. Richard Janovitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Janovitz practices Family Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Family Physicians.