A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jay graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Jay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kimball Health Services
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Kimball County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ernest Jay DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Jay practice?
- Dr. Richard Jay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Jay practices Family Medicine near Kimball, NE.
See Kimball Primary Care Doctors.