A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Jay graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Grand Island
- Harlan County Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Jay practice?
Dr. Richard Jay practices Family Medicine near Kimball, NE.
See Kimball Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Jay, Dr. Rickie Jay, Dr. Rich Jay, Dr. Rick Jay, Dr. Richie Jay, Dr. Ricky Jay