- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jefson is Excellent. Dr. Jefson has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jefson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jefson graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jefson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jefson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 39 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jefson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Jefson practice?
Dr. Richard Jefson practices Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Paw Paw, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Kalamazoo Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Jefson, Dr. Ricardo Jefson, Dr. Rich Jefson, Dr. Richie Jefson, Dr. Rick Jefson, Dr. Rickey Jefson