A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jefson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jefson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jefson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jefson graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jefson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard T Jefson MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Jefson practice?
- Dr. Richard Jefson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Jefson practices Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Surgeons.