Dr. Richard Thomas Jefson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Family Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jefson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jefson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jefson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jefson graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jefson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jefson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 39 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance