Dr. Richard Jefson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Jefson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 17th, 2015

I do not recommend this doctor

Most painful experience of my life. Dr would not prescribe any thing strong for pain other than Motrin. When I indicated it was not enough, he suggested I re-try a drug to which I am allergic, knowing I am allergic to it. Surgery was not explained well. I didn't know, as a female, that it WOULD NOT be done laproscopically. When I commented at my 10-day after visit that it was the worse pain of my life, worse than bearing children and I never would have had it done had I known, his response was, "I find that hard to believe" as if he would actually know what bearing a child feels like! I said that I had significant pain all the way around my leg at the torso due to the surgery, and he could not explain that either. Extremely disappointed. I am still in excruciating pain, 2 years later, so I think this was a botched surgery job.

July 24th, 2012

Had a very disturbing experience with this office. Was in for a hernia check (as a referral from my primary care doctor) and told by his nurse in the exam room to remove my top because he would perform a breast exam. I explained to her 3 times i had a gynecologist and had my yearly already and was there for a lower abdomen hernia and was told again and in her exact words, he always does breast exams, because that's what he does. Needless to say i did not do as asked, too many alarm bells going off in my mind. I canceled any furthur appointments with his office.

March 7th, 2011