Dr. Richard Jefson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6
  • 3 reviews

September 17th, 2015
I do not recommend this doctor
Most painful experience of my life. Dr would not prescribe any thing strong for pain other than Motrin. When I indicated it was not enough, he suggested I re-try a drug to which I am allergic, knowing I am allergic to it. Surgery was not explained well. I didn't know, as a female, that it WOULD NOT be done laproscopically. When I commented at my 10-day after visit that it was the worse pain of my life, worse than bearing children and I never would have had it done had I known, his response was, "I find that hard to believe" as if he would actually know what bearing a child feels like! I said that I had significant pain all the way around my leg at the torso due to the surgery, and he could not explain that either. Extremely disappointed. I am still in excruciating pain, 2 years later, so I think this was a botched surgery job.

August 31st, 2012
Patient
I would recommend Dr. Jefson to anyone! He and his staff did an outstanding job in making me feel comfortable and well informed and prepared. I also found him to be very accessable if I had any questions or concerns. Top notch!!!!

July 24th, 2012
Had a very disturbing experience with this office. Was in for a hernia check (as a referral from my primary care doctor) and told by his nurse in the exam room to remove my top because he would perform a breast exam. I explained to her 3 times i had a gynecologist and had my yearly already and was there for a lower abdomen hernia and was told again and in her exact words, he always does breast exams, because that's what he does. Needless to say i did not do as asked, too many alarm bells going off in my mind. I canceled any furthur appointments with his office.