A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jelsma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jelsma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jelsma, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jelsma graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jelsma has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dejongh Jelsma MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Jelsma practice?
- Dr. Richard Jelsma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Jelsma practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman, TX.
See McKinney Surgeons.