A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jelsma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jelsma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jelsma
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jelsma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jelsma, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jelsma graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jelsma has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dejongh Jelsma MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Jelsma practice?
- Dr. Richard Jelsma has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Jelsma practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Orthopedic Surgeons.