Learn more about Dr. Richard Jelsma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jelsma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jelsma, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jelsma graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jelsma has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jelsma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Jelsma practice?
Dr. Richard Jelsma practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman, TX.
See McKinney Orthopedic Surgeons, McKinney Surgeons, McKinney Sports Medicine Doctors, and McKinney Neurologists.