A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jenkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jenkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jenkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Hospital Medical Center
- Alta Bates Summit MC-Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ross Jenkins MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Richard Jenkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Jenkins practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.