A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jennelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jennelle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jennelle, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennelle graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Jennelle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Stephen Jennelle MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Jennelle practice?
- Dr. Richard Jennelle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Jennelle practices Radiation Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.