A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jennings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jennings has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jennings accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Jennings practice?
Dr. Richard Jennings practices Cardiovascular Disease near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Irving Cardiologists.