A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jennings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jennings
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jennings Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jennings has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Jennings FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Jennings practice?
- Dr. Richard Jennings has 12 office locations.
Dr. Richard Jennings practices Cardiovascular Disease near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Niagara Falls, NY and Buffalo, NY.
See Irving Cardiologists.