A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jennings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jennings
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Jennings has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Jennings FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Jennings practice?
- Dr. Richard Jennings has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Jennings practices Cardiovascular Disease near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Cardiologists.