Learn more about Dr. Richard Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jennings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jennings has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Jennings FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Jennings practice?
- Dr. Richard Jennings has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Jennings practices Cardiovascular Disease near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Irving Cardiologists.