A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jolly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jolly
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jolly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jolly, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jolly graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Jolly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kell West Regional Hospital
- Baylor Surgicare
- North Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W Jolly MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Jolly practice?
- Dr. Richard Jolly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Jolly practices Ophthalmology near Gainesville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Wichita Falls, TX.
See Gainesville Ophthalmologists.