Learn more about Dr. Richard Jolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jolly, Board Certified Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jolly
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jolly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jolly, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jolly graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jolly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Surgicare
- North Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W Jolly MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Jolly practice?
- Dr. Richard Jolly has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Jolly practices Ophthalmology near Gainesville, TX.
See Gainesville Ophthalmologists.