A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jolly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jolly, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jolly graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Jolly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Denton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W Jolly MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Jolly practice?
- Dr. Richard Jolly has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Jolly practices Ophthalmology near Gainesville, TX.
See Gainesville Ophthalmologists.