Ophthalmologists
North Texas Vision Center PA
818 W Highway 82
Gainesville, TX 76240
940-665-9111
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  disapoimted  |  show details
May 13th, 2011

at first i felt he was very nice then after letting him see my child after three yr i made another appointment o see him as i was told to by dr jolly himself about two day before my appointment i recived a phone call from a woman who said my appointment would have to be change to a wed. because doc doesnt want to see medicaid people i asked why i was being told now i have already had th day off from my job. then she told me it wasnt not her problem and that i would see the pa i then said i dont want to see someone i dont know and that i would at least like a phone call from dr jolly telling me why he called me personaly and told my to bring my child to see him then had someone tell me that i couldnt be seen. the woman said no i then ask who is this because it did not sound like the nice and respecting resetionist that had been there the last three year the woman said very harshly this is kelly the office manager! i was completly cought off gaurd that someone in such a high position in his office was so rude and un caring. after about five more minutes of not getting any answer other then we will bill medicaid but not for dr jolly only the pa and then being told the converstation was done i finaly felt so be littled and hurt that the man i trusted with my whole world (my child) would let kelly talk to me like i was dirt. i have not been back since and i will tell anyone i know that if you want to be treated like your a berdon or low class or a peice of crap then go there if you want respect go somewhere else!!!!

|  show details
Apr 7th, 2011

he would not listen to me. he treated me like i was just an old lady

|  Staff attitudes completely unacceptable.  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2010

Dr. Jolly himself is friendly, professional and competent. The clinic is clean and pleasant. Unfortunately, his staff is less than adequate. They are rude, incompetent and quick to adopt a demeaning tone in speaking to patients. I'd heard rumors of that kind of thing before I scheduled my first appointment and dismissed them- it wasn't long before I found out for myself!