A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jonas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jonas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jonas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jonas graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Jonas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Barry Jonas MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Jonas practice?
- Dr. Richard Jonas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Jonas practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Gastroenterologists.