A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jonas is Satisfactory. Dr. Jonas has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jonas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jonas graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jonas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jonas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jonas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Jonas practice?
Dr. Richard Jonas practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Jonas, Dr. Rickie Jonas, Dr. Rich Jonas, Dr. Rick Jonas, Dr. Richie Jonas, Dr. Ricky Jonas