inactive

• Internal Medicine Saint Clair Shores, MI

3.8

July 12th, 2015
In 1995
In 1995 (when I was young & stupid) I went to... In 1995 (when I was young & stupid) I went to an acne skin care clinic and complained about my large pores, especially the ones around my nose. At that time, I never heard of lasers although they were already in use. The doctor, who represented himself as a dermatologist, told me the only option was something called a dermabrasion. He said I would need a week off of work and that I would be able to return to life as normal. I researched dermabrasions and it did sound like the answer to my large pore problem. It sounded a little deeper than a chemical peel.

April 13th, 2010
I have been a paient of Dr. Joseph for many years. I moved to Florida, and still made appointments with him, while in Michigan. He is the most caring person I have ever met. I have never had another Dr. like him and probably never will. He is one of a kind.